Sunday, June 2, 2013

Anticipation!

Hi everyone! I arrived in my first location today, and even though I'm pretty tired and want to get some rest before my first day tomorrow, I thought I should write a short post.

I'm Kristen, and I'm a second-year PA student. I'm starting my clinical rotations tomorrow (!) and wanted to chronicle my journeys as a way to keep a record for myself, my friends and family, and any first-year PA students or aspiring PA students out there. The first year of PA school was tough, and I'm glad it's over, even though I miss all my friends from school. But, I'm glad that I get to enjoy traveling the country and actually practicing the things I spent almost a year learning about!

My first rotation is OB/GYN in coastal Maine. I drove up here from home (in NJ) over the course of two days, and had a really nice trip! I'm in a very small, very rural town that is extremely remote. I don't want to say the name of the town on here for HIPAA reasons, but it's really beautiful!

Anyway, I don't have much to say except I'm nervous, and excited, and don't know what to expect at all! I will definitely post more tomorrow with details about my first day in clinic.

Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment